Order customized product now!
These steps let you order shirts, jerseys and accessories with custom, personalized design
Men's Softshell JacketPrices start at:
Softshell jacket combines a lightweight outer layer with a fluffy fleece back, which ensures optimal protection during variable weather conditions.
Jacket fabric shields you from the chill of the wind and protects you from light showers!
With two welted zipper pockets and adjustable cuffs and inner drawcord, you'll be able to create a personalized fit.
The full zip opening with integral chin guard you can easily cool down once you're up to speed.Product features:
- 100% print surface. You can customize it with Your design
- cuffs with velcro closure, the bottom hem with an elastic drawstring and a cord lock
- 2 zippered side pockets
- special construction of the fabric ensures complete protection against wind
- integrated, three-part hood with a width adjustment enhances protection against cold
- inner storm flap along the zipper and a chin guard
- soft microfleece inner side provides thermal comfort
Digital printing technology that guarantees consistent, vibrant colors. Print won't crack or peel.
A smooth surface, sublimated labels that will not irritate your skin.
Fabric dries really fast, keep you cool and comfortable!
Excellent wickaway properties and breathability.
Freedom of movement. Clothing won't restrict your body and fit perfectly
To receive a custom quote please fill out our contact form.This product with your design costs:
You should submit the product design. If you dont have it, please check the following solutions:
- Download our templates and designs on your own,
- Choose the design from our free catalog,
- Order a design service. Our designer will create design based on your brief.
Check our measuring guide and choose your size
- Body length
- Lay your current jacket flat on a hard surface with the front of the jacket facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jacket to the hem at its longest point.
- Chest width
- Lay your current jacket or sweatshirt flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jacket, which should be between the armpits of the jacket,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jacket to the right of the jacket.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!