Order customized product now!
These steps let you order shirts, jerseys and accessories with custom, personalized design
Hyper Pro Paintball JerseyPrices start at:
Chest, elbow, shoulder padding. Cordura reinforcement, sliding gloves and 100 % velcro resistant surface.
Meet the King of Custom Paintball Jerseys!Jersey features:
- We used padding on key areas to maximize protection and paintball bouncing. Padding is stitched with colorless thread, it will not affect the design. Special shape and stitching technique improves performance and unmatched comfort.
- We added a heavy duty Cordura fabric on elbow zones. A specially designed shape of the elbows and carefully selected padding thickness ensures comfort and maximum protection.
- Improved venting zones guarantee perfect aeration. It's most ventilated full-padded jersey on the market. Whatsmore, we are using patent-pending mesh, it's fully velcro resistant!
- The type of the collar ensures great look and neck protection against flying paintballs. It's finished with printable contrast piping. Middle elastic part improves fit and comfort.
- Our contrast piping is fully sublimated, it's possible to print everything you want including shapes, patterns and gradients. What's more, our piping is superelastic, it ensures maximum performance and comfort. Contrast piping gives the final touch for King of Custom Paintball Jerseys - The Hyper Pro!
Venting zones placed in most important places. It's most ventilated full-padded jersey on the market. Whatsmore, we are using patent-pending mesh, it's fully velcro resistant!
Thanks to micro fisheye fabric construction moisture is transported out of the body. Ventilated zones keep you cool and dry even in hottest days.
Digital printing technology that guarantees consistent, vibrant colors. Print won't crack or peel.
Comfortable fit with a little extra room throughout.
Heavy duty Cordura fabric placed on areas exposed to abrasion
A smooth surface, sublimated labels that will not irritate your skin.
Kid sizes are available
Do not wash with velcro
Use the gentle cycle
Rinse all mud and muck off the garment
Wash after every use
Use detergents free of perfumes and softeners
To receive a custom quote please fill out our contact form.This product with your design costs:
You should submit the product design. If you dont have it, please check the following solutions:
- Download our templates and designs on your own,
- Choose the design from our free catalog,
- Order a design service. Our designer will create design based on your brief.
Check our measuring guide and choose your size
- Sleeve Length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front facing up.
- Extend the right sleeve out to the side and smooth it out as much as possible.
- Start the tape measure at the right end of the collar band, just in place where the collar attaches to the right sleeve of the jersey (check the sizing image above).
- Pull the tape measure taut to the end edge of the cuff on the sleeve.
- Chest width
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jersey to the right of the jersey.
- Body length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!