Order customized product now!
These steps let you order shirts, jerseys and accessories with custom, personalized design
Ultra Light Paintball JerseyPrices start at:
We focused on maximum performance, breathability and minimal weight. Big printed vent zones, cuffs with thumbholes and printed collar. Jersey is fully velcro resistant. So many features for so little.Jersey features:
- Venting zones placed at 2 areas guarantee perfect aeration. It's the best price to features ratio Jersey on the market. Whatsmore, we are using patent-pending mesh. Jersey is fully velcro resistant!
- Extreme weight reduction & breathability. We removed all the paddings to make jersey as light as possible.
- The type of the collar ensures knockout look and neck protection against flying paintballs. Middle elastic part improves fit and comfort.
- Our soft, elastic cuffs come with thumbholes. This solution guarantee that sleeve won't move when diving or running. It's a small but really important feature!
Venting zones placed in most important places. It's most ventilated full-padded jersey on the market. Whatsmore, we are using patent-pending mesh, it's fully velcro resistant!
Kid sizes are available
Thanks to micro fisheye fabric construction moisture is transported out of the body. Ventilated zones keep you cool and dry even in hottest days.
Digital printing technology that guarantees consistent, vibrant colors. Print won't crack or peel.
Comfortable fit with a little extra room throughout.
A smooth surface, sublimated labels that will not irritate your skin.
To receive a custom quote please fill out our contact form.This product with your design costs:
You should submit the product design. If you dont have it, please check the following solutions:
- Download our templates and designs on your own,
- Choose the design from our free catalog,
- Order a design service. Our designer will create design based on your brief.
Check our measuring guide and choose your size
- Sleeve Length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front facing up.
- Extend the right sleeve out to the side and smooth it out as much as possible.
- Start the tape measure at the right end of the collar band, just in place where the collar attaches to the right sleeve of the jersey (check the sizing image above).
- Pull the tape measure taut to the end edge of the cuff on the sleeve.
- Chest width
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jersey to the right of the jersey.
- Body length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!