Order customized product now!
These steps let you order shirts, jerseys and accessories with custom, personalized design
Custom Men's running COOLMAX® Singlet1-10 Pieces (price per piece):
Our custom man running signlets are made with the biggest attention to the details.
Every piece is quality checked and ironed. Even thread color can be customized!Signlet Features:
- Highest quality fabric and technical cut for satisfying the needs of the most demanding runners.
- Comfort and performance are always our main goals. We printed inside label with size and basic info, there is no any sharp edges!
- Thanks to CoolMax® premium polyester fabric you got both, perfect body temperature control and sun protection guaranteed by UPF40+ Filter.
- Every Signlet is packed in a polybag. Inside the polybag, You will find also additional labels with product features.
Thanks to COOLMAX® fabric with small fisheyes, the t-shirt is thermoactive and moisture wicking
Digital printing technology that guarantees consistent, vibrant colors. Print won't crack or peel.
Fitted, next-to-skin without the squeeze
Fabric dries really fast, keep you cool and comfortable!
A smooth surface, sublimated labels that will not irritate your skin.
Thermoactive fiber ideal for summer times and sport activities. Excellent wickaway properties and breathability.
Do not wash with velcro
Wash after every use
Use the gentle cycle
To receive a custom quote please fill out our contact form.This product with your design costs:
You should submit the product design. If you dont have it, please check the following solutions:
- Download our templates and designs on your own,
- Choose the design from our free catalog,
- Order a design service. Our designer will create design based on your brief.
Check our measuring guide and choose your size
- Body length
- Lay your current running singlet flat on a hard surface with the front of the singlet facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the singlet to the hem at its longest point.
- Chest width
- Lay your current running singlet flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the singlet, which should be between the armpits of the singlet,
- Measure straight across from the left of the singlet to the right of the singlet.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!