Order customized product now!
These steps let you order shirts, jerseys and accessories with custom, personalized design
Hyper Light Paintball JerseyPrices start at:
We focused on maximum performance, breathability and minimal weight.
Padding removed. Jersey is fully velcro resistant!Jersey features:
- Our main goal was to create a jersey with high breathable zones made with lightweight fabrics. Jersey during hot weather helps you to keep thermal body control. Hyper airflow is possible thanks to five elements of jersey made with velcro resistant mesh.
- Extreme weight reduction & breathability. We removed all the padding to make the jersey as light as possible.
- In addition to breathability and weight, durability is also very important. We used Cordura to give maximum protection for areas susceptible to abrasion.
- The type of the collar ensures a great look and neck protection against flying paintballs. Middle elastic part improves fit and comfort.
- We ensure that our slide gloves are both comfortable and strong. There are two elastic zones, soft thumb hole, the surface is print all way around - you can customize them as well.
Venting zones placed in most important places. It's most ventilated full-padded jersey on the market. Whatsmore, we are using patent-pending mesh, it's fully velcro resistant!
Thanks to micro fisheye fabric construction moisture is transported out of the body. Ventilated zones keep you cool and dry even in hottest days.
Digital printing technology that guarantees consistent, vibrant colors. Print won't crack or peel.
Comfortable fit with a little extra room throughout.
Heavy duty Cordura fabric placed on areas exposed to abrasion
A smooth surface, sublimated labels that will not irritate your skin.
Kid sizes are available
Rinse all mud and muck off the garment
Use detergents free of perfumes and softeners
Wash after every use
To receive a custom quote please fill out our contact form.This product with your design costs:
You should submit the product design. If you dont have it, please check the following solutions:
- Download our templates and designs on your own,
- Choose the design from our free catalog,
- Order a design service. Our designer will create design based on your brief.
Check our measuring guide and choose your size
- Sleeve Length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front facing up.
- Extend the right sleeve out to the side and smooth it out as much as possible.
- Start the tape measure at the right end of the collar band, just in place where the collar attaches to the right sleeve of the jersey (check the sizing image above).
- Pull the tape measure taut to the end edge of the cuff on the sleeve.
- Chest width
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jersey to the right of the jersey.
- Body length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!